<< 老友记 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. He's being silly because he knows we enjoy the silliness.
他在装傻 因为他知道我们喜欢傻气。
-
2. No, I'm serious, okay? I mean, think about it.
不 我是说真的 你们想想。
-
3. You move in, you start fighting over stupid game rooms...
你搬进来 你们为了游戏房的事吵架。
-
4. ...next thing you know, you break up.
接下来就会分手。
-
5. Ross, you were right before. It was just a stupid fight about a room.
罗斯 你说得对 吵那种架真的很蠢啊。
-
6. Okay, there are no stupid fights.
一点也不蠢。
-
7. This isn't about the room.
重点不是房间。
-
8. This is about what the room represents.
而是房间代表什么。
-
9. And unfortunately, this room could destroy you.
很不幸的 这个房间会毁了你们。
-
10. Yeah, I'm not so worried. Yeah, no, me neither.
我没那么担心 我也是。