<< 老友记 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. Because I checked. Only one keycard was used to access the copy machine...
因为我去查过 昨天午休时间。
-
2. ...yesterday during lunch, and that keycard belonged to you, Rachel.
刷卡进复印室的 只有你一个 瑞秋。
-
3. Oh, no. No, no, no. Oh, God, you think I made outwith him?
不 天哪 你以为我跟他亲热。
-
4. Listen to me, if you think sleeping with Ralph is gonna get you my job...
听着 要是你以为跟罗夫上床 就能坐上我的位子。
-
5. ..you are sadly mistaken.
你就错了。
-
6. Oh, no. I don't want your job. I don't.
我不想坐你的位子 真的。
-
7. Oh, this is such a mistake. I didn't make outwith him.
这真是天大的误会 我没跟他亲热。
-
8. Nobody made out with him. I did not use my keycard yesterday.
没人跟他亲热 我昨天没用我的卡。
-
9. I don't even know how to use my keycard.
我连刷卡都不会。
-
10. Hi, Ralph. Hi, Kim.
罗夫 金。