<< 老友记 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. I don't know. You know, he's just a little bookish.
我不知道 他有点书呆子吧。
-
2. Are you saying he's a geek? You think so too?
你觉得他是怪胎 你也有同感。
-
3. No. No. Ross is not a geek.
不 罗斯不是怪胎。
-
4. Fine. Then let's just say he's not my type.
好 就当他不是我喜欢的类型。
-
5. What, handsome is not your type?
什么 你不喜欢帅哥。
-
6. Smart, kind, good kisser? What, those things aren't on your list?
聪明 好心 吻功一流 难道这些不是你的条件。
-
7. Ross is a great guy. You would be lucky to be with him.
罗斯人很好 能跟他在一起是你的福气。
-
8. Well, okay, if it means that much to you, I'll ask him out.
好 既然你这么在意 我就约他。
-
9. Oh, no, no, no. That's not what I meant. I was just--
不 不 不 我不是那个意思。
-
10. You know what, Rachel? You're right. You know, he has been really nice to me.
你知道吗 瑞秋 你说得对 他对我确实很好。