<< 老友记 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. Ah. I thought I'd find you here, Nosferatool.
我就知道你在这里 纳斯佛拉吐。
-
2. Buffay, are you going to plunge your stake into my dark places?
布非 你要把你的尖棍 深深插进我的体内吗。
-
3. Actually, I was kind of hoping it would be the other way around.
其实 我有点希望是你来插我。
-
4. Hold on, what is that on her ankle? Her ankle is what you're watching?
等等 她的脚踝上是什么 你在看她的脚踝。
-
5. Well, it's hard to tell. Ooh.
很难看得出来。
-
6. Oh, God, if she would just stop moving.
她能不能不要动了。
-
7. She's just doing her job.
她只是在尽本分。
-
8. You sick bastards.
你们这些变态。
-
9. Oh. It's a tattoo. That's weird. Phoebe doesn't--
是刺青 怪了 菲比可没有。
-
10. Wait, that's Ursula. That's not Phoebe. That is Ursula.
等等 那是乌苏拉 不是菲比 是乌苏拉。