<< 老友记 第6季 第24集>>
-
1. Well, you could also give back the money you owe me.
你也可以把欠我的钱先还给我。
-
2. Okay. Have a benefit.
好啊 那你办慈善晚会啊。
-
3. Hey! Ross, listen can you come to a charity event tonight?
罗斯 你晚上能来参加慈善晚会吗。
-
4. Oh. No, I have plans with Elizabeth.
不行 我跟伊丽莎白有约。
-
5. Oh. so you're already doing your part for the kids.
看来 你已经在为孩子们奉献你的那部分慈善了。
-
6. I'm sorry, It's our last night together before she leaves for camp. To be a counselor.
抱歉 这是我们最后一晚 再过几天她要去夏令营当辅导员。
-
7. Ross let me ask you a question. All jokes aside. Where is this relationship going?
罗斯我问你 认真地讲 你们感情不会发展到那一步了。
-
8. Wait a minute. All jokes aside? I didn't agree to that.
等等 认真地讲 我不这么认为。
-
9. Do you really see this as long-term thing? I don't know.
你认为你们会长期交往吗 我不知道。
-
10. Y'know, you are 12 years older than her.
你瞧 你比她大12岁啊。