<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. That's why we have this nice division of labor.
那就是我们为什么有分工合作的原因。
-
2. You hold his hand, I get him better.
你握着他的手 我让他好转。
-
3. If I start tucking him in at night,well, that's not fair to you guys.
如果我晚上来守着他,那就对你们不公平了。
-
4. And if you start prescribing medicine,well, that's not fair to me.
而如果你们去写处方,那就对我不公平了。
-
5. So, what I wanna know is, who stepped on my side of the net?
所以 我想知道的是 谁踏进我这半场了。
-
6. Who cared enough to get
谁那么过于关心他。
-
7. stupid enough to give him his cough medicine?
笨到又让他吃咳嗽药了。
-
8. When we checked in, Dr. Foreman-
当我们入住的时候 福曼医生。
-
9. Tuesday, he's getting better. Wednesday, he's getting sick again.
星期二 他好转了 星期三 又恶化了。
-
10. Somebody gave him his cough medicine wednesday.
某人让他在星期三的时候吃了咳嗽药。