<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. A doctor who holds your hand while you die,or a doctor who ignores you while you get better?
在弥留之际握住你的手的医生,还是不理睬你却能让你好转的医生呢。
-
2. I guess it would particularly suck
我猜要是摊上个在你快死的时候。
-
3. to have a doctor who ignores you while you die.
对你不理不睬的医生一定相当郁闷。
-
4. I should go.
我还是走吧。
-
5. You think it's gonna come out on its own?
你以为那玩意儿自己会出来。
-
6. Are we talking bigger than a breadbasket?
不会是比胃还严重吧。
-
7. Because, actually, it will come out on its own.
因为实际来讲 是会自己跑出来的。
-
8. Which for small stuff is no problem.
东西不大的话没什么问题。
-
9. It's wrapped up in a nice, soft package, and plop.
被软绵绵的漂亮东西包裹着 扑通一声。
-
10. Big stuff, you're gonna rip something,which, speaking medically,- is when the fun stops. - How did you--
东西大的话 你要拽一拽才能出来,从医学角度讲,-就比较无趣了 -你怎么知道...。