<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. it indicates a patient's bowel is obstructed,but I'm pretty sure you have some deeper truth to impart...
表示病人的肠子有梗阻,不过我很肯定你有更高深的见解...。
-
2. It means that some random doctor of indeterminate skill thinks
这表示 某某些无技术无责任心的医生。
-
3. that the patient's bowel is obstructed.
认为病人肠部有梗阻。
-
4. Okay, you're upset
好吧 你不爽。
-
5. because they threw you out of their lounge.
因为他们把你从休息室赶出来了。
-
6. Look at the x-ray.
看看X光片。
-
7. It's a normal gas pattern.
是普通胀气。
-
8. You want, I can get you a key to the oncology lounge.
你要的话 我可以搞把肿瘤科休息室的钥匙给你。
-
9. Air. Air in the column.
是空气 直肠里有空气。
-
10. We're getting TiVo.
我们休息室有录像机。