返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第06集>>

  • 1. - Oh, clearly you're not interested. - Oh, I'm interested.
    -很明显你不感兴趣 -不 我很感兴趣。
  • 2. I'm interested in how voices in the head
    我想知道子宫内胎位不正。
  • 3. could be caused by malposition of the uterus.
    怎么会导致幻听。
  • 4. There's a better place for it?
    还有更好的解释吗。
  • 5. Now, what do we got?
    我们现在有什么治疗手段。
  • 6. We've got lobotomies,rubber rooms, electric shocks.
    我们能做脑叶切除手术,我们有软壁病房 电击治疗。
  • 7. - My, Galen was so primitive. - Where are you going?
    -加仑的方法太原始了 -你要去哪儿。
  • 8. Going to see the patient.
    去看病人。
  • 9. That all-important human connection.
    至关重要的人际交流。
  • 10. Thought I'd give it a whirl.
    我觉得我该尝试一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next