<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. Mr.Giles's throat against his will.
帮贾尔斯先生插喉管。
-
2. A medical tube, saving his life.
那是医疗用管 救人用的。
-
3. Dr. House, please let your attorney speak for you.
豪斯医生 请让你的律师代表你发言。
-
4. I'm sorry, Your Honor. I was way out of line.
抱歉 法官大人 是我出格了。
-
5. So, uh, your client forced the patient into this position,and now he wants a court order
也就是说 你的委托人强制给病人插喉管,现在还想请求法院裁定。
-
6. to force the patient to stay that way.
继续强制病人接受治疗。
-
7. Without the tube,there's a high likelihood that Mr. Giles will die.
没有那根管子,贾尔斯先生很有可能就一命呜呼了。
-
8. Well, I assume the patient knows that. He had a D.N.R.
病人应该很清楚这点 他签了D.N.R.协议。
-
9. That's why your client is facing criminal charges, right?
也正因此 你的委托人才被控犯罪 不是吗。
-
10. Exactly. And Mr. Giles's death
是的 但贾尔斯先生的死。