<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. You practically forced it out of him.
实际是你逼他选的。
-
2. He's scared of losing his job, just like everybody else.
和其他人一样 他也害怕被炒。
-
3. I've been thinking. You've made it quite clear that you're miserable here.
我一直在想 你表现得你很可悲。
-
4. - I am not miserable. - You're not happy.
-我不可悲 -你不开心。
-
5. - And you are? - With my job, yes.
-那你呢 -对于工作来说我很开心。
-
6. I am exactly where I wanna be, doing exactly what I wanna do.
我在我喜欢的地方 做我想做的事情。
-
7. Think I sense a hint of sarcasm there.
我想我嗅到了一丝醋意。
-
8. Why don't you pick yourself? Quit?
你怎么不选自己呢 辞职。
-
9. Hmm, I was wrong.
我错了。
-
10. About Vogler or Foreman?
关于沃格勒还是福曼么。