<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第18集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. You took a big legal risk by not calling Social Services.
      
       
     却不上报社会福利部  你这是在冒法律风险。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Those parents are not abusive. They're idiots.
      
       
     那对父母又不是虐待狂  就是白痴了点。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Oh, well, that's certainly a relief.
      
       
     哟  那还真是松了一口气。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. - It was my call. - You made the wrong one.
      
       
     -这件事该由我作主  -你做错了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You know, there's a new biography of Quisling.
      
       
     你知道吗  最近出了本"昆斯林新传"。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. I think you might like it.
      
       
     我想你会喜欢的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Sure. No idea who that is.
      
       
     当然  那是谁。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Uh, Norwegian guy, World War II, traitor.
      
       
     是个挪威人  二战时期做了卖国贼。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. The fact that I have to explain this takes the edge off my flow.
      
       
     跟你解释这个都灭了我的火。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I was protecting you.
      
       
     我是在保护你。