<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第18集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. From what? Cops aren't gonna bust me.
      
       
     保护我什么  警察根本不会抓我。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Disciplinary Committee maybe gives me a slap on the wrist.
      
       
     纪律委员会顶多警告一下我。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. And Vogler has an excuse to get rid of you.
      
       
     于是沃格勒就有理由开了你。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. If I don't give him one, he makes one up.
      
       
     欲加之罪  何患无辞。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Vogler's just one vote.
      
       
     沃格勒一个人只有一票。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. He's gotta convince the other 11 of us.
      
       
     他要想办法说服其他11个董事。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. I'm just trying to stop you from making that extra easy.
      
       
     我只是在阻止你让这事变得超级简单。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Dr. Charles, dial 4541.
      
       
     [查尔斯医生  请回电4541]。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Sean, do your wife's eyelids
      
       
     肖恩  你妻子的眼睑看起来。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. look any different than usual?
      
       
     跟平时有什么不一样吗。