返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第20集>>

  • 1. He'll want proof.
    那要提供死亡证明。
  • 2. Like what, Dad's hand?
    比如什么 他老爸的一只手吗。
  • 3. I don't even know where they're buried.
    我连他们葬在哪里搜不知道。
  • 4. Bring me a published obit,or death certificate, and we'll run with it.
    那给我一份讣告,或者是死亡证明 我去试试。
  • 5. I don't want you to mess up your clothes.
    我可不想你连累我们。
  • 6. His parents were accountants.
    他的父母都是会计。
  • 7. Maybe there's an obit in the trade papers.
    也许金融类报纸上会有讣告。
  • 8. Guy lives in Market Town.
    他住在马克特镇。
  • 9. I don't know if he grew up there,but we could check the local funeral homes.
    我不知道他是不是在那里长大,但我们可以去当地的殡仪馆查查。
  • 10. Great, and when your searches turn up nothing,you should try and find where they live.
    很好 当你无功而返的时候,你就该去查查他们住在哪里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next