返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. You're a person of interest,in a narcotics investigation.
    你现在涉及一桩毒品案。
  • 2. You're linked to their suspect,and his activities.
    和他们的嫌疑犯有牵连。
  • 3. I'm not pablo escobar'sevil henchman,cruising into miamiin a cigarette boat.
    我不是大毒枭巴勃罗埃斯科瓦尔疯狂的追随者。
  • 4. I'm a physician who prescribed,vicodin to a pain patient.
    我只不过是个给病人开止痛药的医师。
  • 5. This police reportyou faxed me,saysthey found 600 pillsin his apartment.
    这个警察传真给我报告,说在他家找到600片止痛药。
  • 6. - You prescribed those?,- He's in chronic pain.
    - 都是你开的?,- 他是慢性疼痛。
  • 7. - This is obviouslyan abuse of power.,- Is that a yes or no?
    - 这明显是滥用权力,- 是或不是?。
  • 8. Patients build up,a tolerance over the years.
    病人用药多年后会有耐药性。
  • 9. Perfect motive for him,to forge those scrips.
    这是他伪造处方的最好动机。
  • 10. - I still don't have an answer.,- What, are we, like,role playing?
    - 你还是没回答我的问题,- 怎么 我们在练习对质吗?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next