<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. Yeah.,And you suck at it.
是啊 不过你表现很差。
-
2. Which is reallyunfortunate,,because you'repretending to be you.
而且不幸的是 你假装是你开的。
-
3. I gotta get to court.
我要上庭了。
-
4. Michael told me you could,help me get my car back.
迈克尔告诉我 你可以帮我弄回车子。
-
5. Yeah, divorce lawyersusually know,the ins and outsof drug enforcement.
打离婚官司的律师怎会了解麻醉品管制。
-
6. You want your car back,you're gonna,have to givethe cops what they want.
你想要回车子,就得告诉警察他们想要的。
-
7. Thanks.Usually people feel,helplessin these situations.
多谢 我是病急乱投医。
-
8. Dr. House is probablygoing to jail.
豪斯医生很可能要坐牢。
-
9. You keep on lying for him,,you'll go right along with him.
如果你继续做伪证,就要跟他一起蹲班房了。
-
10. House was on this page when he got that,annoying"I'm such a genius" look.
豪斯看这一页的时候露出了,“我是天才”的死脸。