<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Every doctor in this place is afraid to,make a movewithout covering his ass.
这里的每个医生都变得小心翼翼。
-
2. Do you think maybe you're,shouting at the wrong person?
你不觉得你怪错人了吗?。
-
3. Tritter's obviouslyout to get me.,He doesn't care--
特里特就是想报复我,他根本就不在乎。
-
4. - your forged prescriptions!,- Allegedly.
- 你伪造了处方,- 没证据。
-
5. Your pain hasbecome my pain.
你的麻烦已经成了我的麻烦。
-
6. From now on you get reasonable,dosesat reasonable times.
从现在起, 你得在正常的次数内,服用正常的量。
-
7. But I hurt inan unreasonable way.
可我一疼起来就没个正常。
-
8. - Then dip intoyour secret stash.,- Tritter took it.
- 那就去翻翻你的秘密存货,- 被特里特拿走了。
-
9. - Then move ontoyour secret secret stash.,- I ran out.
- 那就去翻翻你的绝密存货,- 已经用完了。
-
10. Then move onto your,secret secret secret stash.
那就去翻翻你的顶级绝密存货。