<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Your theory isan invisible gallstone?
你的意思是她长了颗隐形胆结石。
-
2. His theory correctlypredicted pancreatitis.
他的正确推断是胰腺炎。
-
3. You might want to waituntil he actually tells us,his theory before you startkissing his theory's ass.
拍马屁也要等他把话讲完好不好。
-
4. my theory is...,vanishing gallstone.
我的意思是...,胆结石消失了。
-
5. She had it,and it passed.,Those thingstravel in packs.
原先有过, 后来排出去了,这玩艺要有就是一堆。
-
6. The rest of them are probablyhiding out,in her gall bladder.Do an ultrasound.
其余的胆结石可能藏在她的胆囊里,让她做个B超。
-
7. If I'm right,we'll take out the organ,so we can analyzethe stones.
如果我正确, 就得切除掉胆囊,对那些结石作分析。
-
8. I wasn't kissing his ass.
我没拍他的马屁。
-
9. it must've just looked,that way from our angle.
我怎么看着就象。
-
10. - You on your knees,house bending over.,- He predictedthe pancreatitis.
- 豪斯一弯腰, 你马上就下跪,- 他说中了胰腺炎。