<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. there's no record of him ever coming into the clinic.
他从来没有来过这家医院。
-
2. So I must have seen him before somewhere else.
我肯定以前在别的地方见过他。
-
3. Fine, you've known him since cub scouts.
你们当童子军的时候认识的。
-
4. A more interesting question isn't what you dreamed, but why?
有意思的问题不是做梦的内容 而是缘由。
-
5. I'm guessing you're longing for either a renewed relationship with your dad...
我猜你要不就是渴望和你爸爸重归于好...。
-
6. or a new relationship with one of the village people.
要不就是想发展一段同志新关系。
-
7. He was in the navy, not the marines.
他是海军 而不是海军陆战队的。
-
8. I thought your dad was in the marines.
我以为你爸爸是海军陆战队的。
-
9. Actually, he's only in the navy when they sing in the navy.
事实上 只有唱"在海军"时 他才是海军。
-
10. The rest of the time, he's just in generic fatigues.
其余的时间 他只是杂役兵。