<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Begged me to shut up.
还求我闭嘴。
-
2. If you can't shut up,at least talk quietly.
就算你不能闭嘴 也请你小声点。
-
3. Amphetamine withdrawal's a bitch.,She thought that I was happy.
停用安非他命的滋味不好受,她觉得我乐着呢。
-
4. - You were happy.,- No,I was hazy.
- 你是挺乐的,- 不 我是迷糊不清。
-
5. I don't get hazy on vicodin or anything else,I throw down.
我吞的维柯丁和其他东西都不会让我迷糊。
-
6. Which means I was throwing down something,I didn't know I was throwing down.
意味着我吞下了什么东西 而我没留意到。
-
7. Which got me to wondering...,Why didn't you give me those happy pills?
我禁不住猜测,你为什么不肯给我逍遥丸?。
-
8. You dosed me!Those coffees--
你早给我下了药 那些咖啡里。
-
9. they worked.You've been smiling. Relaxed...Happy.
起作用了 你笑了 轻松愉快。
-
10. A dying girl thought I was happy.
将死的小女生觉得我开心。