<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Now,most normal suicidal morons would've,just drank the stuff.
大部分想自杀的白痴直接喝清洁剂。
-
2. Burn the hell out of their mouth and throat.,Painful,but not deadly.
结果烧坏了嘴巴 喉咙,痛得很 却死不了。
-
3. But being a college-educated,suicidal moron,you wrapped it in gel caps or,gum which left no trace.
你是个受过大学教育 想自杀的白痴,把清洁剂包在胶囊或口香糖里,就不留痕迹。
-
4. It burned a hole in your intestine.
结果你的肠道被烧灼穿孔。
-
5. But the body can repair almost anything...,Which is cool.
身体能自我修复 这很酷。
-
6. In your case,scar tissue closed up the hole.
你的情况是 疤痕组织弥合了穿孔。
-
7. But it also formed a bridge between a vein,and an artery.
但同时在静脉和动脉架起了桥梁。
-
8. Now,veins are supposed to help the intestine,flush bacteria away.
静脉原本帮助肠道排出细菌。
-
9. But the bridge allowed the bacteria entrance to,the artery where they got a free ride everywhere.
但桥梁让细菌进入了动脉 四处走动。
-
10. Can you fix me?
能治好我吗?。