返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第23集>>

  • 1. What you just said implies that I stopped at some point.
    你说的好像我有哪次不是这么干似的。
  • 2. 20 minutes ago, I put a notice out to all local pharmacies
    二十分钟前 我通知了所有本地药房。
  • 3. to require verbal authorization
    在给我的处方开药前。
  • 4. before filling my prescriptions.
    都需要我的口头授权。
  • 5. You have any idea how much extra work you've just given yourself?
    你这就是给自己找麻烦。
  • 6. You're not gonna last a week.
    连一周你都坚持不了。
  • 7. I've been dealing with this for years.
    你的这种行为我容忍了很多年。
  • 8. But it's over--
    但现在我不干了。
  • 9. your liver, your hearing,never mind the fact that each scrip you write
    这有害于你的肝脏 听力,更别说你冒名签的每个处方。
  • 10. is a separate felony.
    都是一项重罪。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next