<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第04集>>
-
1. god,I wish I had your stones.
天哪 真想有你那份男子汉气概。
-
2. well,my stones are on the market.
是啊 有男子汉气概不就出来找工作了么。
-
3. no,I mean,seriously,i wish I had your stones.
不是这意思 我是说 我希望有你那份男子汉气概。
-
4. then I could cram you down the board of directors.
这样我就敢把你推荐给管理委员会了。
-
5. but I don't.
但我没有。
-
6. I'm sorry,man. good luck.
抱歉 祝好运。
-
7. when your retina sees something, they send electrical signals to your brain.
当人通过视网膜看到东西 它们就会将电信号传送到大脑。
-
8. these lenses will pick up those signals.
这些镜片能接受那些信号。
-
9. if tnals are misfiring,it'll confirm
若信号不正常。
-
10. that an old man without a medical license is smarter than all of us.
就说明一个无牌行医的老头都比我们聪明。