返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第07集>>

  • 1. You want to stop his surgery.
    你是想阻止他的手术。
  • 2. You're not normal,So you don't want anybody else to be normal.
    你不正常,所以你不想让其他人正常。
  • 3. You don't think normal's healthy.
    你不觉得正常是好的。
  • 4. Could be rheumatic fever.
    有可能是风湿热。
  • 5. Also explains why the steroids helped.
    这能解释为什么类固醇能起到作用。
  • 6. It's a similar inflammatory disease.
    它是一种类似的炎症疾病。
  • 7. Rheumatic fever doesn't explain liver failure.
    风湿热不能解释肝脏衰竭。
  • 8. Taub thinks that acetaminophen does.
    陶博觉得醋氨酚可以。
  • 9. Fine. let's test your theory.
    好吧 让我们测试一下你的理论。
  • 10. Remove his pacing wire.
    把他的起搏器摘掉。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next