返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第13 - Jenkins集>>

  • 1. Seriously, it's like you're trying to carpet the tub.
    没开玩笑 不知道的 还当你要给浴缸编个毯子呢。
  • 2. If you wanted to print out one of your lectures or something,I could read it on air.
    如果你愿意 你可以把你的讲议打印出来,我在节目中读一下。
  • 3. Coming from a more entertaining source,your students might actually pay attention and learn something.
    通过这种寓教于乐的方式,你的学生也许能真正的学到点东西。
  • 4. Oh, you're entertaing?
    你那也叫寓教于乐?。
  • 5. Last night, there was three minutes of dead air
    昨天你的节目有三分钟啥也没播。
  • 6. while you sewed a button back on your sweater.
    就等着你把扣子重新缝回毛衣上。
  • 7. Look, just because your class likes me more than you...
    听着 不能因为你的学生喜欢我多过你就...。
  • 8. - You're a drinking game! - What?
    - 你不过是他们的酒戏 - 什么?。
  • 9. That's why they watch. They made a drinking game out of you.
    他们看你的节目不过是想用你行个酒令。
  • 10. Every time you say "but, um..., " they do a shot.
    只要你一说"可那个..." 他们就干一杯。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 38 Previous Next