<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第08 - The Duel集>>
-
1. Tell your friends
别忘了告诉你的朋友哦。
-
2. It's gonna be a thing.
一定会火。
-
3. Man, Ted's been acting weird. He's started labeling all his food
Ted最近好奇怪 开始给他的食物贴标签了。
-
4. He even carved 'Ted' into that block of cheese.
他甚至把名字刻在奶酪上。
-
5. Yeah. Well, now it's Ed's
是啊 现在它是Ed的了。
-
6. -I think he's not cool with me moving in. -No, that's not it.
-我觉得我搬进来他有点不爽 -不 才不是。
-
7. I mean, you basically lived here all along, Ted loves you.
你想 你其实早在这里安家了 Ted喜欢你的。
-
8. -So, what'she PMs-ing about? -I don't know.
-那他干嘛像经期综合症似的 -我也不知道。
-
9. But when he's ready to talk to me about it,he'll come and talk to me about it.
但是当他准备好跟我谈这件事的时候,他就会过来找我谈了。
-
10. Are you kidding? You guys never talk about anything.
你开玩笑的吧 你们从来什么都不谈证。