返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. Chandler, what is the matter with your face?
    钱德 你的脸到底是怎么了。
  • 2. I mean this picture's supposed to say "Geller and Bing to be married"...
    这张照片应该要表达 "盖勒和宾府喜事"的。
  • 3. ...not "Local woman saves drowning moron."
    不是"英勇女市民 救了快淹死的蠢蛋"。
  • 4. Ha-ha-ha. Hey, don't laugh at him.
    嘿 别笑他。
  • 5. He's my drowning moron.
    这个快淹死的蠢蛋是我的。
  • 6. Aw. That's it, that's it! Take it, take it!
    对了 就是这样 快拍下来。
  • 7. I like this one.
    我喜欢这一张。
  • 8. It seems to say, "I love you and that's why I have to kill you."
    它似乎是在说 "我爱你 所以我要杀了你"。
  • 9. They can't all be bad.
    不会全部都那么糟糕啦。
  • 10. Find the one where you make your bedroom eyes.
    找那张你装出 睡眼朦胧的照片。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next