<< 老友记 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. I'm right here.
我在这里啊。
-
2. All right, Would you mind just not going outwith him again?
你能不能别再跟他一起出去了。
-
3. Okay, just the idea of you and he and all these women--it's just
就是你跟他一起去泡马子。
-
4. And I know he's my assistant, and I can't date him, blah!
我知道他是我的助理 我不能跟他约会。
-
5. but it just bothers me, all right?
但这真的让我很困扰 好吗。
-
6. No, no, no, you can't take him away from me.
不 你不能抢走他。
-
7. I got a great partner to pick up girls with. Finally!
我终于找到一个 可以跟我一起去泡马子的拍档了。
-
8. I'm still right here.
我还在这里啊。
-
9. All right, will you at least talk to him...
至少你可以跟他谈一谈。
-
10. ...and tell him how hollow and unsatisfying this dating-tons-of-women thing is?
告诉他跟一大堆女人约会 既空虚又得不到满足。