返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第06集>>

  • 1. Because you kept talking to him while he was trying to go to the bathroom?
    因为他上厕所时 你一直在跟他说话。
  • 2. No, but because he thought I was too faaaaa...
    不 因为他觉得我太。
  • 3. And every time I think about it, I feel as bad as I did in fifth grade!
    每次想到这件事 我还是会觉得很难过。
  • 4. Y'know, I-I really think you should apologize to Julie.
    我真的觉得你该跟茱丽道歉。
  • 5. Honey, are you kidding? That was like 16 years ago.
    甜心 你在开玩笑吗 那是十六年前的事。
  • 6. No, I know. But y'know what? It would make me feel better if Louis apologized to me.
    如果路易斯能跟我道歉 我会觉得好过一点。
  • 7. Okay, I'll do it. But I warn you, this may make me a better person.
    好 我会跟她道歉 但我可警告你 这可能会让我变成更棒的男人。
  • 8. And that is not the man you fell in love with.
    但那不是你爱上的那个男人。
  • 9. Okay, all right, this is how it's gonna work.
    好吧 我们会假设突发状况。
  • 10. We'll give you hypothetical maid-of-honor situations.
    来考验你们当伴娘的资格。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next