<< 老友记 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. "Limited seating." That's such a lame excuse.
"座位有限" 真是个烂藉口。
-
2. That's not the reason why she's not inviting me.
那不是她不邀请我的原因。
-
3. What's the big deal? I wasn't even invited to the ceremony, just the reception.
那有什么大不了的呢 我没办法观礼 只能去吃喜酒。
-
4. And you know what? If it makes you feel any better...
如果这能让你觉得开心一点。
-
5. ...Joan and I will just make an appearance...
琼安跟我只会去亮个相。
-
6. ...and then we'll leave early as a sign of protest.
我们会提早离开 以示抗议。
-
7. Joan? Yeah, Joan Tedeschi, my date.
琼安 对 她是我的女伴。
-
8. She's an assistant professor in the Linguistics Department.
她是语言学系的助教。
-
9. Tall, very beautiful.
又高又漂亮。
-
10. And despite what some people say, not broad-backed.
虽然有些人说 别挑太魁梧的女孩。