返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第12集>>

  • 1. I'm telling you, You never gave them to me.
    告诉你 你没有给我。
  • 2. Y'know what Tag, if we went down to the office, you would see those contracts sitting on your desk.
    如果我们到办公室去 你会看到它在你的办公桌上。
  • 3. No, I'd see you looking embarrassed because they are not on my desk.
    不 我会看到你很窘 因为它不在我的办公桌上。
  • 4. Or maybe you would see me looking embarrassed because you talk on the phone with your crotch.
    也许我很窘 是因为你用裤档接电话。
  • 5. You want to go to the office now? No.
    你要现在去办公室 不。
  • 6. Come on, it's late. We're not going down to the office.
    算了 太晚了 我们不去办公室了。
  • 7. Yeah, I understand. I wouldn't want to be proved wrong either.
    是 我了解 我也不想被冤枉。
  • 8. All right, get your coat!
    走 拿外套。
  • 9. Oh! When did you unhook this? Nice work!
    你什么时候解开的 好厉害。
  • 10. It won't go down any further. It's stuck.
    不能再下去了 卡住了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 29 Previous Next