<< 老友记 第7季 第16集>>
-
1. I call it!
我要。
-
2. What? It was my idea!
什么啊 是我的主意。
-
3. Thank you very much, but neither of you is marrying us.
非常感谢你们 但你们 谁也不会替我们证婚。
-
4. Does calling it not mean anything anymore?
提出请求不再有任何意义了吗。
-
5. We are going to having a legitimate clergy member.
我们要一位正式的牧师。
-
6. And when I say legitimate, I mean gay...
我说正式 指的是同性恋。
-
7. ...and in control of his saliva.
而且能控制自己口水的。
-
8. Ben, you know, when, uh-When you were a baby...
小班 你知道 当你还是个婴儿时。
-
9. ...you and I used to hang out all the time.
我们就常在一起了。
-
10. Because I was, I was your daddy's girlfriend.
那时候我是你爸的女朋友。