<< 老友记 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. When I was in high school, he used to come to all my swim meets...
高中的时候 他参加了我所有的游泳比赛。
-
2. ...dressed as a different Hollywood starlet.
每次都装扮成不同的好莱坞明星。
-
3. It's hard enough to be 14.
对于我14的人来说是很痛苦的。
-
4. You're skinny, You're wearing Speedos--That your morn promised you'd grow into.
瘦巴巴的 连紧身泳裤都太大 你妈妈保证说有一天你会长大成熟。
-
5. You look up in the stands. There's your dad cheering you on.
你要是往好的方面看 那是你爸爸给你加油。
-
6. Dressed as Carmen Miranda, wearing a headdress with real fruit...
他打扮成卡门米兰达 戴着有真水果的头巾作装饰。
-
7. ...that he'll later hand out to your friends as a healthy snack.
之后他会把那些水果 做为健康零食 发给你的朋友。
-
8. Hey, the point is that he was at every one of your swim meets and he was there cheering you on.
重点是他参加了 你每一场游泳比赛 帮你加油。
-
9. Okay? That's a, that's a pretty great dad.
这说明 他是个好爸爸。
-
10. He had sex with Mr. Garibaldi.
他还跟嘉利巴迪老师上床。