<< 老友记 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. We're not eloping. I love the flowers. Can our wedding be bigger, please?
我们不是私奔 我喜欢花 我们的婚礼能再盛大一点吗 拜托。
-
2. We're going to Las Vegas to see your dad.
我们要去拉斯维加斯找你爸。
-
3. It's time you two talked, and I want to get to know my father-in-law.
你们该聚一聚了 我也想认识我公公。
-
4. Y'know we already went over this and I won.
我们已经谈过这事了 我赢了。
-
5. No, you didn't. Oh and honey, just so you know...
不 你没赢 甜心 你应该知道。
-
6. Now that you're marrying me, you don't get to win anymore.
现在是你要娶我 你就赢不了的。
-
7. Look forget it okay? I don't want to go. I don't want to see him. I don't wanna.
还是算了吧 我不想去 我不想见到他 我不想。
-
8. Chandler, look I-I know that your dad embarrassed you. I know...
钱德 我知道你爸让你觉得丢脸。
-
9. No-no all kids are embarrassed by their parents.
不 不 所有的小孩 都会觉得自己的父母很丢脸。
-
10. you'd have to come up with a whole new word for what I went through.
你应该多知道一些我的经历。