<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第05 - Shelter Island集>>
-
1. There's nothing between us anymore.
我和你之间已经没有感觉了。
-
2. Well, maybe there is. I mean, of course, there is.
但也许有呢 我是说 肯定是有的。
-
3. That kind of stuff just doesn't disappear without a trace.
感情不会就那么凭空消失了 一点存在过的痕迹都不留下。
-
4. Look, I'm not just another guest here, Ted.
Ted 我并不仅仅是一个单纯的婚礼宾客。
-
5. Right. We used to date, but we both moved on.
好吧 咱俩曾经交往过 但是我们都已经向前看了。
-
6. And, look, we got what we wanted. I'm getting married.
而且你看 我们都得到了各自想要的 我就要结婚了。
-
7. You got your dream job in Tokyo.
你也在东京找到了梦想中的工作。
-
8. -And they all lived happily ever... -I quit my job.
-大家都过上了幸福... -我把工作辞掉了。
-
9. -You what? -I'm moving back to New York.
-你什么 -我要搬回纽约了。
-
10. I thought I wanted that job,but I want to come back to my real life.
我以为那份工作是我想要的,但后来发现我想回到现实生活中来。