<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第05 - Shelter Island集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. And I think you should go back to yours.
      
       
    
    
      而且我觉得你也该回到现实生活中去。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. What's that supposed to mean?
      
       
    
    
      你这是什么意思。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Don't get married. Look, you're rushing into this.
      
       
    
    
      不要结婚 想想吧你这样太草率了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. It's like you're trying to skip ahead to the end of the book.
      
       
    
    
      就好像一本书 你还没好好开始读就急着翻到结尾。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Ted, you're the most romantic guy I know.
      
       
    
    
      Ted 你是我见过最浪漫的男人了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. You stole a blue French horn for me. You tried to make it rain.
      
       
    
    
      你为我偷过一个蓝色的法国号 你还试着祈雨。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. -I did make it rain. -It was a coincidence.
      
       
    
    
      -我确实祈到了雨 -那只是巧合。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. But after all that, this is
      
       
    
    
      但是在所有这一切之后。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. how your great romantic quest comes to an end?
      
       
    
    
      这就是你壮丽的浪漫寻爱之旅的终点吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. You're just disappearing into someone else's wedding,someone else's house,someone else's life without a second thought.
      
       
    
    
      那个你就这样消失在和别人的婚礼里,别人的房子里,别人的生活里 连头也不回一下吗。