<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第06 - Happily Ever After集>>
-
1. That sucks about your dad,Robin, but congratulations on that game.
你爸太过分了,不过恭喜你赢了那场比赛。
-
2. And Kyle and I weren't even doing anything serious.
可是我和Kyle都没做什么出格的事。
-
3. -We only went to the blue line. -The blue line?
-我们只越过了蓝线 -什么蓝线。
-
4. Yeah, you know how when you're a kid,you put everything into hockey terms?
是啊 当你还是小孩的时候,你会用冰球术语表达所有事情。
-
5. The blue line is kissing, the red line is getting naked,and I think "In the crease" Speaks for itself.
蓝线就是接吻 红线是脱光光,所以我想"击球"就很好理解了。
-
6. Anyway, after that,my relationship with my dad pretty much went north.
不管怎么说,那之后我和我爸就分道扬镳了。
-
7. I moved in with my mom, grew my hair out,became a Canadian pop star. You know, normal teen stuff.
我搬去和我妈住 留起了长发,成为加拿大流行歌手 就像普通青少年一样。
-
8. Don't you think it would
你不觉得这些。
-
9. feel better to talk to him about all this?
跟你爸谈谈会更好吗。
-
10. No, that's the point. It wouldn't solve anything.
不 这才是重点 这根本解决不了任何问题。