返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第08 - Woooo!集>>

  • 1. This job was my opportunity to do just that.
    这份工作 正是我实现梦想的机会。
  • 2. Wow! Your friend's having her birthday here?
    哇 你朋友在这儿过生日吗。
  • 3. -What's she turning, 19? -No. Believe me, this isn't her scene.
    -她多大啊 马上19岁吗 -不 相信我 她不是这样的人。
  • 4. She probably just didn't know what kind of place this was.
    她大概都不知道这是什么地方吧。
  • 5. Lily! Over here, you sexy bitch! We've got bottle service!
    Lily 我们在这儿 你这性感的小贱人 我们买了一整瓶。
  • 6. Oh, my God! At school, she's so quiet and normal.
    我的天 她平时在学校可是既安静又正常的啊。
  • 7. I had no idea she's... She's a woo girl.
    我完全不知道她 会是一个尖叫女。
  • 8. What's a woo girl? Let me explain.
    什么是尖叫女 让我来解释一下。
  • 9. A woo girl is a type of young woman
    尖叫女指的是一群年轻女性。
  • 10. who, like the cuckoo bird or the whip-poor-will,gets her name from the signature sound she makes.
    她们像布谷鸟和三声夜鹰一样,皆由其发出的标志性声音而得名。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next