返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第10 - The Fight集>>

  • 1. Look, I come from a culture of hockey players.
    我来自冰球国度。
  • 2. If a guy can throw down, it's somewhat way hot.
    要是有人能把对方撂倒的话 也确实是蛮性感的。
  • 3. And scars, hello! If a guy's got a scar, he's got a Robin.
    还有伤疤 天呐 如果一男的身上有个疤 那他也有了我。
  • 4. And if he's missing teeth, I'm missing my pants.
    要是他再掉颗牙的话 我的裤子也一起掉了。
  • 5. I'm missing my wisdom teeth.
    我的智齿拔了。
  • 6. Outpatient procedure. Local anesthesia.
    门诊手术 局部麻醉。
  • 7. Whatever. It ain't a thing.
    随便 反正不值一提啦。
  • 8. Look, maybe we should go out there.
    我们可能应该去一趟。
  • 9. I can't believe we're even having this discussion.
    真不敢相信我们还在讨论这个。
  • 10. Ted, you're 30. You're too old to act like this.
    Ted 你都三十岁了 早过了打架的年纪了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next