<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第13 - Three Days of Snow集>>
-
1. I take the top 25, and I make up a bingo card.
我选取了前25名 并做成了这张宾果卡。
-
2. All I need is Arizona Tech, which is crazy.
我就只差亚利桑那州科技学院了 虽然这很疯狂。
-
3. In league play, that would normally be designated a free space.
这个学院 在联盟派对时总会被故意忽略。
-
4. So, how many people are in on this party school bingo thing?
那么 有多少人参加了这个派对大学宾果赛。
-
5. -Oh, it's just me. -So what's the point, then?
-哦 就我一个 -那么 意义何在啊。
-
6. The point is to get five in a row.
意义就在于把五个连成一条线啊。
-
7. And what do you get when you get five in a row?
连成一条线了又能怎样。
-
8. I get bingo.
我就可以说"宾果"了。
-
9. Thanks for coming by.
多谢你能过来。
-
10. I monkeyed around with the thermostat for about an hour
我捣鼓了那个恒温器差不多一个小时。