<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第18 - Old King Clancy集>>
-
1. That's time I could've spent
这一个月的时间 我完全可以。
-
2. trying to bring my firm new business.
去给我的公司揽点新活儿的。
-
3. Instead, I'm gonna go in there tomorrow morning,I'm probably gonna get fired.
现在可好 明天早上我一去公司,八成就被炒了。
-
4. Best-case scenario, my boss
最好的情况就是 我老板会让我。
-
5. is gonna ream me out in front of everybody.
当着所有人的面儿被批得体无完肤的。
-
6. -Back home, we call that a... -"Saskatoon Totem Pole".
-在加拿大 我们管这个叫... -"萨斯卡通图腾柱"。
-
7. -Yes. -It's on here.
-没错 -这儿写着了。
-
8. Good morning, lying bastards.
早上好 谎话精们。
-
9. Anything you want to lie about
在我去公司被炒之前。
-
10. before I head off to work to get fired?
你们还有什么谎想要撒的吗。