<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第23 - As Fast as She Can集>>
-
1. -You can't talk your way out of a ticket. -I've done it.
-怎么可能混过去 -我就能。
-
2. It was... What was it? It was 1998.
那是多久 多久来着 1998年的时候。
-
3. -So where's the fire? -There's no fire.
-哪着火了 -没着火。
-
4. Actually, you know,there is a fire at this barbecue I'm headed to.
不过呢 事实上,烤肉的火烧得很旺 我正赶过去。
-
5. Nothing special. Burgers, ribs, brats.
没什么特殊的 汉堡啊 烤排骨啊 热狗肠啦。
-
6. Son, do you have any idea how dangerous it is to be...
孩子 你知道超速驾驶是多么...。
-
7. -Did you say brats? -Yeah, brats.
-你说热狗肠 -嗯 热狗肠。
-
8. My mom marinates them in Belgian beer for two days. No big.
我妈妈用比利时啤酒腌了两天 没什么了不起的。
-
9. Funny thing was, I could've
说起来有意思。
-
10. sworn that one of those thick, succulent,hickory-smoked brats had some writing on it.
我保证 有一只肥美多汁,原木烟熏的烤肠上面还写着点什么。