<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第5季 第09 - Slapsgiving集>>
-
1. really care about, especially around the holidays.
你真正关心着的人 特别是在节日前后。
-
2. I mean, what decent human being would want to...
哪个正派人士会想要。
-
3. cause any kind of emotional or physical pain...
造成任何情感或身体创伤...。
-
4. You're still getting slapped.
你还是会被扇耳光。
-
5. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't
我本想离开 但我不能。
-
6. stick her with making all the pies by herself.
留她一个人做全部的派。
-
7. She was exhausted.
她累坏了。
-
8. I yawned like a million times trying to get him to leave.
我打了无数个哈欠暗示他离开。
-
9. Yeah, some people just can't take a hint.
没办法 有些人就是不长眼。
-
10. By the way, I'm really swamped in here.
顺带一提 我在这儿忙疯了哟。