<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第5季 第09 - Slapsgiving集>>
-
1. What? You're crazy!
什么 你疯了吧。
-
2. We called a truce, we hugged,and when I tried to pull away, you kept your hand on my neck.
我们宣布休战 然后拥抱,然后当我试着把你推开时 你的手挂在我脖子上。
-
3. Only because your hand was still around my waist.
还不是因为你的手一直放在我腰上。
-
4. Oh, come on! You leaned into it.
得了吧你 你自己送上门来的。
-
5. -I... leaned into it? -Yeah.
-我自己送上门来的 -是啊。
-
6. You're like the crappy kid in Little League
你就像那种棒球队里的小破孩一样。
-
7. who knows he's not going to make contact,so he just...
明明知道自己没办法触地得分,所以他只好说。
-
8. "Oops, I got hit by the pitch. Better take my base.
啊 我刚被球扔中了 帮我上下垒。
-
9. Oh, that was you in Little League, wasn't it?
那个棒球队小屁孩说的就是你吧。
-
10. My on-base percentage was off the charts!
我的上垒率高的不得了。