<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第6季 第16 - Desperation Day集>>
-
1. 15 and still unmarried.
15岁了我还没有成亲。
-
2. And I thought Pompeii was smokin'.
我猜庞培城正烟雾缭绕。
-
3. Every woman wants a date on Valentine's Day.
每个女人情人节都想约会的。
-
4. That neediness reaches its climax-- what up-- on February 13.
这种欲望最终达到了高潮 毫无疑问 在2月13号。
-
5. A magical night when a ten has the self-esteem of a four
一个让鲜花觉得自己是牛粪的奇妙夜晚。
-
6. and the depraved enthusiasm of a two.
也是堕落指数极高的夜晚。
-
7. - Now,there's only one thing you can't do. - Please say "widows."
- 现在 只有一件事你不能做 - 请说 "寡妇"。
-
8. Wherever you are,or whoever you're under,you must get home alone by 11:59 p.m.
不管你在哪儿 不管被谁压身,你必须在凌晨11:59分独自赶回家。
-
9. Otherwise,you're on a date on Valentine's Day.
要不然 你就是在进行情人节约会了。
-
10. Barney,Desperation Day assumes that all single women freak out about Valentine's Day.
Barney 绝望日是在说 所有单身女性都在为情人节恐慌。