<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第6季 第22 - The Perfect Cocktail集>>
-
1. Do you know what I had to do to get you that job?
你知不知道帮你得到那份工作我做了些什么。
-
2. Do you know what I had to do to will myself to show up every day?
你知不知道为了上班 要做多少准备。
-
3. What,wear a wrinkled suit and not give a damn about what your hair looked like?
多少? 穿件皱巴巴的西装 顶着乱糟糟的头发?。
-
4. I showed up with wet hair once! Once!
我就一次头发湿的! 就一次!。
-
5. Oh,my God.
天呐。
-
6. Well,here we are.
好了 我们到了。
-
7. I had a reservation at a four-star inn overlooking the ocean but,uh...
本来我订了一间四星的酒店海景房 但...。
-
8. How can that compete with such a beautiful,magnificent hotel?
那怎么能跟这间完美的酒店相比啊。
-
9. Welcome to The Arcadian.
欢迎下榻阿卡迪亚酒店。
-
10. So here's the deal.
我们这样说好。