<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第12 - First Time in New York集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I mean, you have to admit it, Ted, it was a little weird.
      
       
     我的意思是 你必须承认 Ted 当时有点怪。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. -Weird... or courageous? -Pretty sure weird.
      
       
     -怪... 还是勇气可嘉  -绝对是怪。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. I mean, who gives it up on the first date?
      
       
     我是说 谁在第一次约会就那么说。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Well, come on, it shows I'm brave and bold, like a knight.
      
       
     拜托 那说明我勇敢无畏 就像一个勇士。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. No, it shows that you're an I-love-you slut.
      
       
     不 那说明你是个随便说"我爱你"的家伙。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Well, then you're an I-love-you prude.
      
       
     好 那你就是不愿意说"我爱你"的假正经。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. You know what? I take mine back.
      
       
     你知道吗 我收回我的话。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. -You... What? -I take my "I love you" Back.
      
       
     -你... 什么  -我收回我的"我爱你"。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. -You can't take it back. -Nah. Just did. Got it right here.
      
       
     -你不能收回  -当然能 我刚刚收回了 现在在我这了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. But, you know, I'm such a slut, I'm just gonna give it away.
      
       
     不过 你知道么 我就是个随便的人 我要再把它给出去。