<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第9季 第11 - The Rebound Girl集>>
-
1. Are you kidding? This place is huge.
你在开玩笑吧? 这个地方多大啊。
-
2. I mean,look,I can dance all crazy in here.
看 我可以跳一段疯狂的舞蹈。
-
3. Listen,um,Robin,are you okay with us all doing Thanksgiving out in East Meadow?
呃 Robin 我们想在东梅多办感恩节聚会 你没意见吧?。
-
4. Uh,yeah,I guess that'd be nice.
没意见啊 我觉得不错。
-
5. Oh,great! And then after Thanksgiving,Lily and I were thinking
太好了! 感恩节过后 我和Lily打算。
-
6. that we would just stay at the house
就留在那里了。
-
7. until,you know... we die.
一直到 呃...到死。
-
8. What? No! You can't move to Long Island!
什么? 不! 你们不能搬到长岛去!。
-
9. But this house is so nice.
但是那套房子太好了。
-
10. It's big,and it's clean,and if there's cockroaches,they respect us enough to sneak around.
那么宽敞 那么干净,就算有蟑螂 它们也会敬畏地溜走的。