<< 硅谷 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. I save your ass and you stab me in the back like this?
我救了你一命 你居然暗中坑我。
-
2. In the front, Richard.
是光明正大地坑 理查德。
-
3. Laurie, did you know about this?
劳里 你知道这事吗。
-
4. -I did not. -Well, then, good, okay.
-我不知道 -那好。
-
5. So it won't go through,because Laurie's not going to vote for it.
所以不能通过,因为劳里不会支持的。
-
6. Richard, this is complicated.
理查德 事情有些复杂。
-
7. If one goes strictly by the numbers, these numbers,you have built a box that is so valuable,I am now obligated to vote in favor of it.
如果我们严格用数字说话,你做的盒子价值之高,使我有义务投票通过协议。
-
8. Laurie, this deal is peanuts. The platform could be worth
劳里 这点钱是毛毛雨 平台的价值。
-
9. a thousand times what the box is worth.
要比盒子高出千倍。
-
10. It could be, correct, however--
可能是 但。