返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. And what that means is, if I haven't taken you aside
    意思就是说 只要你还没有。
  • 2. and spoken to you privately about staying on,that does mean that you are... terminated, immediately.
    被我找去单谈 说你可以留下,那就是被解雇了 立马生效。
  • 3. So, Dang, Chef Amy, Jan the Man, all of Sales,I am, uh, really sorry about all this.
    包括当 艾米大厨 简犀利 全体销售,我很抱歉。
  • 4. Are you sure that you can fire us, like, legally?
    你确定你可以合法解雇我们吗。
  • 5. Yeah. Yes, absolutely.
    是 我确定。
  • 6. I'm CTO. I'm the highest ranking officer, so yes, answer.
    我是首席技术官 我职位最高 所以是的。
  • 7. You're--you're still CTO? Laurie hasn't fired you yet?
    首席技术官还是你吗 劳里还没解雇你吗。
  • 8. No, she has--Why would she fire me?
    没有 她还...她为什么要解雇我。
  • 9. Well, Code/Rag said that your tech is mediocre
    "戏说编码"说你的技术太普通。
  • 10. and that's why no one will take the CEO job.
    所以才没人来当总裁。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 51 Previous Next